Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lab #18

For this lab, I created a poster with a quote from William Drummond:
“A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth, even if nobody believes it.”

At the bottom of the poster I requested that people write a response to this quote. I took the poster to Salem college and left it in the cafeteria for awhile, then a few hours later I went to retrieve the poster.

Blogger won't let me upload the photo of the poster, but i will be sharing the poster in class and show everyone the responses from students at Salem College about "Political Honesty."

2 comments:

  1. This was a really cool idea. Especially putting the poster in a college, you are very likely to get unique and thought-out answers. It was fun to see what they had to say.

    -Sara DeVinney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this lab and was interested in the responses you got at Salem. I wonder what folks would have said at NCSA? Good lab!

    ReplyDelete